top of page
What's new in the Network?
26 July 2023: For our NTM Network Summer Meeting, Dr Graham Hatfull gave NTM Network members a talk on 'Bacteriophage therapies for NTM' , to join this meeting sign up as a member and you will be sent a link!
21 April 2023: The NTM Standards of Care Steering Committee Meeting took place which reviewed the standards that have been written by the different SoC groups. The Steering Committee consists of physicians, pharmacists, dieticians, microbiologists, patients, nurses, psychologists, physiotherapists, carers.
4 April 2023: For our NTM Network Spring Meeting, Dr. Jennifer Honda spoke on the 'Environmental approaches to NTM disease prevention'.
January 2023: Working on Standards of Care for NTM disease, working with an outstanding group which will help healthcare practitioners and people gain more knowledge on what standard should be expected when caring for people with NTM. There are 9 groups working on SoC:
- Person Centred Care led by Christabelle Chen
- Presentation of NTM Disease led by Matt Backx
- Diagnosis of NTM Disease led by Martin Dedicoat
- Multidisciplinary support led by Anne Dunleavy
- Treatment decisions led by Robin Brittain-Long
- Monitoring and Review led by Toby Capstick
- Research led by Steve Aston
- Extrapulmonary NTM led by Jamie Scriven
- Wellbeing and Prevention of secondary infection led by Victoria Singh
27 January 2022: NEW content available NOW under NTM Resources!
Patient support information and downloadable materials
Downloadable NTM-PD healthcare professional MDT toolkit
bottom of page